February 8, 2012

Coming Attractions

This spring is already looking like it’s going to be busy. On Monday night, I attended a preview event, at this house, for this year’s Ladew Garden Festival. It’s scheduled for Saturday, May 5th. This year’s event will feature a talk by one of my personal style favourites:

WSJ Carolyne Roehm[2]Carolyne Roehm!

I am so excited about this, I can’t wait for May. I’ve written about her several times, here and here. There are a couple of new events associated with the Garden Festival this year, including a Friends Preview Party the evening before the show, and a Breakfast and Lecture before the Show opens on Saturday morning. I know that reservations for the party and lecture are going to go quickly, so be sure to make yours now!Ladew GardensI might just have to pitch a tent in the garden to make sure I am there in time for all of this!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

In March, the Concert Artists of Baltimore are having a Mad Hatters Ball at the stunning Engineers Club in Baltimore. mad as a hatter, i tell youMy great friends David and Lex Wiesand star in the promotional video for the event.not lex's best side And the video was made by other friends, Wesley Stuckey and Drew Rieger, whose house I showed you here.

Down the Rabbit Hole, Behind the Scene from Wesley Stuckey on Vimeo.

Don’t be Late, But Do be MAD!

10 comments:

  1. I hope you haven't made plans for St. Patrick's Day yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew Baltimore was so fun?

    xo jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. ILLG... not yet. being english, i usually don't celebrate much! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! NOW I AM GREEN WITH ENVY!!! I would love to attend that event to hear Carolyne speak! You MUST report back on every second!!!! I am very excited for you! Makes me wish I lived in Baltimore as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will be busy this spring + have lots of fun. Looking forward to seeing pictures of both. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a blast! One town over from me is my favorite wine store, also called "Down the Rabbit Hole". Great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic video.It really makes me want to attend the event.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about some updates? Whatever happened to that nice Baltimore house that was about $1-2 million. I loved that house. I wish I could have bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I received a call a few weeks ago asking if I would participate in the Ladew Garden Festival. I quickly checked my calendar, and was disappointed to find that I was already committed to an event in Richmond that weekend. Rats!! Perhaps next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.