November 17, 2011

Some Reminders!

A couple of reminders for upcoming events:

  1. Friday, November 18th – Tour de Baltimore. There’s still room to come along and we’d love to have you.PAB 004
  2. November 19th - If you’d like to be entered into the drawing for the 25% discount at the Hobo Bags sale, make sure you leave a comment on the original post. hobo-rachel-wallet
  3. November 20th - There’s still room on the Baltimore Architectural Foundation’s tour of an amazing newly built townhouse on Baltimore’s Inner Harbour. Click here to make a reservation. The cost is a nominal $10.ponte villa 015
  4. Don’t forget to check out my Esty shop. While I was out tennis racquet shopping, I stumbled across a lot of great red and white transferware. Someone must have just dropped it off. Funnily, two of the plates have the same castle as I’ve got in my header here.caerphilly_castle plate

Hope to see you at one of the events!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could! I'm flying in on Monday, just a bit too late for all this fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.