September 8, 2011

Sale @ Halcyon House Antiques

My friends at Halcyon House Antiques, just north of Baltimore in the beautiful Greenspring Valley, are having a sale.  This is very unusual, because their wares don’t go on sale very often, but they need to make room for some amazing new things. And I have it on very good authority that they picked up some stellar items at the most recent NY Gift Fair.halcyon sale copyI have to give a big shout out to Halcyon House partner, Jonathan Gargiulo, and his sister Lisa, who drove down from the Valley on Monday to help look for Connor by driving all around the area. You two are the best!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Thumbs up to Jonathan and Lisa!
    Wish there were not SO many miles between me and the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, wish I could be there :-(
    Di
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR!!!! You and Connor are truly blessed.
    Sounds like a wonderful sale. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.